Monday, February 27, 2006

at Apple event tomorrow

I'll be at an Apple event in Cupertino tomorrow. In my 9 years at Microsoft and the 5 years afterwards, I've been to many Bill Gates keynotes--backstage, on stage, and in the audience--but this is the first Apple event I've attended.

I look forward to comparing how the two companies approach events like this and I'll post my thoughts tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on how the day works out.

On a related note, my colleague Matt Rosoff is putting the finishing touches on a major report that covers Microsoft's Home Entertainment strategy and will help Microsoft partners and competitors understand the strengths and weaknesses of the company's approach. Directions online clients will be able to access it through the client site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home